ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Titans Information: Department Changing Working day  (อ่าน 199 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Mikolas

• กำลังสะสมไมล์
  • กระทู้: 7
  • คะแนน Like 0
  • จังหวัด: fdssfds
  • ชื่อเล่น: fdsfd
Titans Information: Department Changing Working day
« เมื่อ: 28ส.ค.2023, 14:57:36 »
The Titans franchise tagged Derrick Henry and retained their triplets jointly for 2020 inside of AJ Brown, Derrick Henry, and Ryan Tannehill.  Jack Conklin was missing toward the Browns, still Dennis Kelly seems toward acquire the straight deal with activity upcoming yr.   Conklin didn move for a ton, still 20 million inside the initially calendar year would incorporate been complicated for the Titans toward game.  They continue to will need toward indication a great deal of detail and indication an have an affect on gain participant.  The OTAs will be postponed owing in direction of COVID-19.  Once I woke up yesterday, I didn imagine that the Titans would comprise an a lot easier way toward the office crown than whenever they began the working day, nevertheless that specifically what transpired once Monthly bill OBrien inexplicably traded DeAndre Hopkins in direction of the Cardinals for David Johnson and not a initially spherical pick out Nate Davis Jersey.  Stefon Diggs was far too traded, however toward the Payments.  Diggs was in just real truth, traded for a 1st rounder, which once again, DeAndre Hopkins was not.  Outstanding.  The Colts traded for DeForest Buckner, who is seriously definitely superior Kristian Fulton Jersey.  I do not overall look in advance in the direction of actively playing in opposition to him.  Marcus Mariota signed with the Raiders yesterday.  I desire him effectively, as he been very little still a very good teammate because he been right here.

Titans Store

หัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้อง

หัวข้อ / เริ่มโดย ตอบ กระทู้ล่าสุด
1 ตอบ
1773 อ่าน
กระทู้ล่าสุด 21ก.พ.2012, 01:23:50
โดย สุวรรณ
0 ตอบ
306 อ่าน
กระทู้ล่าสุด 08มิ.ย.2022, 15:58:37
โดย Bjelica
0 ตอบ